Displaying 5321 - 5330 of 5681
- The Ottawa defence firm says that its latest product, an “electronic shield” that acts as a countermeasure to drones, was deployed at the recent G7 Summit
- Airline’s initial destinations include Hamilton, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Halifax and Abbotsford.
- Kanata accelerator is opening its doors to firms in fields including cyber, Internet of Things and 'deep tech.'
- With Ottawa’s busy summer tourism season warming up, visitors arriving from both near and far are descending on the National Capital Region.
- After a 30-year career touring throughout Canada and the U.S., Dean Batstone felt it was time to settle down.
- Fast and reliable internet service is essential to most companies. With such high stakes, selecting the best internet service provider for a business is a big decision.
- For decades, it was widely assumed by most organizations that the process of onboarding new, younger hires largely involved a one-way transfer of knowledge.
- When Karin Hinzer first began research into renewable energy more than 10 years ago, she was convinced the technology wasn’t going to be that useful.
- Canada is the first industrialized country to legalize cannabis nationwide.
- The 26-kilometre rail system would cross both the Alexandra and Prince of Wales bridges into Ottawa, connecting with the city’s Confederation Line.