Displaying 5181 - 5190 of 5209
- For Deloitte’s Ottawa team, the annual RIDE is the ultimate employee engagement event.
- Of all the work that went into his firm’s rebranding, Lawrence Greenspon of Greenspon Granger Hill says picking a launch date was probably the easiest part.
- Travel two hours northeast of Ottawa to Chalk River, and you’re likely to see the Canadian Nuclear Laboratories (CNL) – a complex established after the Second World War to provide nuclear research…
- A roundup of the top contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to firms with a local presence between April 23 and 27.
- Created by legendary chef Kurt Waldele, evening featured food, drinks, auction items, prizes and popular animal parade.
- Ottawa's average gas price is expected to rise two cents this weekend to around 140.9 cents per litre, according to one analyst's projections
- 'You’ve seen what a white CEO looks like numerous times. It’s rare that a black, female woman gets to meet a room of fifty CEOs who are black and female.'
- Top donor reception features guest speaker Sandra Tisiot, founder of Women in Business Conference, who previously lived in supportive housing at the Y.
- Facility will feature three museum galleries, spaces for theatre performances, education and community gathering and a healing room for Indigenous individuals identifying as two-spirit.
- Envolta has expanded to four locations in the Ottawa area and has landed on this year’s list of OBJ’s fastest-growing companies with impressive three-year revenue growth of nearly 620 per cent