Displaying 51 - 60 of 3014
- Ernst and Young’s Ian Sherman has been named the acting chair of the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce, filling the role left vacant by Marie Boivin.
- Much like the store they’re in, the Ottawa Lynx throwback hats on sale at Elgin Sports are a stark reminder of a bygone era.
- With the help of foreign investment, an Ottawa-based entrepreneur is hoping to make his models the faces of Indian advertising by expanding his talent agency to Mumbai.
- Legislation to legalize marijuana may still be weeks away, but investors are now permitted to buy Canopy Growth WEED.
- The week-long celebration of Canadian music that’s scheduled to kick off in Ottawa in late March is expected to pump more than $10 million into the local economy, according to the head of the Juno
- La Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO) is offering riders discounts and will not provide service to Winterlude this coming weekend, all because of an ongoing labour dispute.
- A new rapid-transit line along Baseline Road could inch closer to reality this week after city councillors vote at a committee meeting Wednesday whether to give staff the green light to begin in-de
- Some two years ago, executives at Ottawa-based clean-tech firm BluMetric set a straightforward goal: Return to profitability.
- Tiree Facility Solutions, Calian and Donna Cona are among the local firms that landed a federal contract, standing offer or supply arrangement between Jan. 9 and 15.
- Local tech firm Shopify joined dozens of Canadian tech companies on Sunday condemning President Donald Trump’s ban on nationals from seven Middle Eastern and African countries entering the United S