Displaying 51 - 60 of 3439
- Legislation to legalize marijuana may still be weeks away, but investors are now permitted to buy Canopy Growth WEED.
- The week-long celebration of Canadian music that’s scheduled to kick off in Ottawa in late March is expected to pump more than $10 million into the local economy, according to the head of the Juno
- La Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO) is offering riders discounts and will not provide service to Winterlude this coming weekend, all because of an ongoing labour dispute.
- A new rapid-transit line along Baseline Road could inch closer to reality this week after city councillors vote at a committee meeting Wednesday whether to give staff the green light to begin in-de
- Some two years ago, executives at Ottawa-based clean-tech firm BluMetric set a straightforward goal: Return to profitability.
- Tiree Facility Solutions, Calian and Donna Cona are among the local firms that landed a federal contract, standing offer or supply arrangement between Jan. 9 and 15.
- Local tech firm Shopify joined dozens of Canadian tech companies on Sunday condemning President Donald Trump’s ban on nationals from seven Middle Eastern and African countries entering the United S
- Canada’s biggest marijuana company may soon be a little larger as shareholders voted to approve Canopy Growth’s acquisition of fellow Ontario pot producer Mettrum at a special meeting on Friday.
- Cyril Leeder gave few hints about his future as he expressed his gratitude to the Senators executives, his family and local hockey fans in his first public comments since being dismissed as preside
- In the midst of aggressive hiring plans, Klipfolio is moving into the former theatre space at the World Exchange Plaza later this year.