Displaying 4461 - 4470 of 4859
- Three Ottawa locations will continue to be operated and managed by company founders.
- The country’s largest pot producer plans to get even bigger with a record-setting bought deal financing round.
- A local startup is helping the federal government take its first steps into the blockchain with a pilot program to publish open data on grants and other financial contributions.
- Many of the Glebe's finest eateries came together for dinner on Thursday night, giving attendees a taste of why the Ottawa neighbourhood's food scene is so in-demand.
- There has been a significant increase in the number of international students choosing to study in Canada in the past couple of years.
- Over the past few weeks many of us will have taken some time to pour ourselves a glass of wine and think about where we are personally as we start 2018.
- Rogers releases Q4 results, NAFTA negotiations expected to get nasty and Syncrude goes to court.
- Ottawa's Jason Flick said Amazon picking Ottawa for its HQ2 would have been "a double-edged sword" for the region.
- Sciemetric operates in the industrial Internet of Things field, where its technology helps automotive companies optimize their manufacturing processes.
- New building is designed by local architect Project1 Studio