Displaying 4301 - 4310 of 4852
- The estimated volume of cannabis consumed tended to increase over time from 1960 to 2015, due in part to the increase in consumption among adults
- FPrimeC Solutions uses high-frequency sound waves to gauge the condition and quality of concrete structures.
- Ottawa-area cannabis grower Canopy Growth says it expects being ready to begin production by May 2018.
- Ottawa charities land $125,000 for plan to employ at-risk youths to produce promos for paying clients.
- Numerous Facebook, Twitter and chat room commenters reported two- to three-hour wait times for call centres and online chats.
- Between 2005 and 2016, non-hydroelectric renewables – wind, solar and biomass – grew from 1.5 per cent of total electricity generation in Canada to 7.2 per cent.
- Non-residents own 0.7% of Ottawa’s condos, according to data released by the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corp.
- As local grocery chain Farm Boy celebrates 35 years in business, it’s looking further afield in search of growth.
- For Ottawa-based Farm Boy, selling wine will be another way to offer local products to its customers, says CEO Jeff York. By Jacob Serebrin
- Newly built government buildings must produce as much energy as they consume by 2022, while new leases will only be signed by the government with improved energy efficiency standards.