Displaying 4301 - 4310 of 5536
- A roundup of local businesspeople landing new jobs and receiving industry accolades
- Nationally, Bank of Canada estimates 60,000 jobs will be lost due to pay increases across the country
- Passengers were trapped aboard the jets for about five hours and testified at public hearings about sweltering heat, a lack of water and the stench of vomit in the cabin.
- Kanata-based Martello Technologies is one of Ottawa’s fastest-growing companies, leading local firms on last year’s Profit 500 list of Canada’s rising firms.
- Condo sales up 22% last year.
- "I saw this opportunity where I was really at the beginning of something huge."
- The owners of Ottawa’s iconic Château Laurier are pushing ahead with their controversial expansion plans and recently filed a site plan application with the city that contains new details about the
- The development team behind the controversial proposed addition to the Chateau Laurier presented a revised vision of the plan to the public on Thursday night that scaled back the size of
- Owners of two franchises say the reduction in benefits is aimed at offsetting the $2.40 hourly rate jump.
- The contract for fixing the eight-year-old roof could be worth up to $250,000.