Displaying 4161 - 4170 of 4859
- Law firm expands as seven lawyers from former Burke-Robertson join its team.
- Do you have an idea for a technology company, but don't have all of the skills necessary to bring the company into reality? Then join us for Startup Co-Founder 101 event.
- To wrap up our 2017 TechTuesday speaker series and hopefully plant some helpful seeds for the new year, we are pleased to have Rob Lee, Managing Partner with Pivot + Edge, with us to share just how…
- The Lazaridis Institute invites you to a networking reception in Ottawa on Dec. 7. Connect with tech startups and scale-ups, investors, government program leaders, and other influencers.
- Customers have increasingly moved away from physical branches towards online and mobile apps, but banking has yet to reach its "Uberization" moment.
- Latest release of census data paints fresh picture of working life across the country
- Local clean-tech firm intends to purchase other businesses to bolster newly-acquired divisions
- Replacing an existing voluntary levy, the new revenues would bolster Ottawa Tourism campaigns
- OBJ will continue to be distributed in the green outdoor Metro / OBJ boxes located throughout the downtown core.
- ExecHealth founder Sanjay Shah took a leap of faith to launch Ottawa’s first private medical clinic, but the bold move has paid off handsomely