Displaying 3891 - 3899 of 3899
- The next chapter in Bombardier's trade dispute, GM labour negotiations and an employment update are among the events expected to make headlines in the days ahead.
- Canada is at the centre of research charting new ways to mine big data with implications for everything from better medical diagnoses to self-driving cars.
- Property is located at the north end of Bells Corners, just down the road from the former Nortel campus that’s being turned into the new home of the Department of National Defence.
- While everyone is focused on Amazon - come see the tech companies that have real growth potential for 2018 in Ottawa.
- The 23rd annual Ottawa Real Estate Forum will continue the tradition of providing valuable insights on the market trends, issues, strategies, and opportunities in Canada’s National Capital Region.
- CEO says deal means there’s 'definitely' an upside for jobs at Ottawa-based firm.
- More than 250 people packed Babylon Nightclub to cheer on the lawyers-turned-musicians, raising at least $7,000 for the local food bank.
- Why one Ottawa startup is betting big on Bitcoin ATMs, smart contracts and all things blockchain
- The local company formerly known as WiLAN said it expects Q3 revenues to be in the range of US$72.5 million to US$82.5 million