Displaying 3891 - 3900 of 4707
- The purpose of this one-day conference is to bring together those working in the textile field – from areas of apparel, accessories, woven arts, and more.
- Along the bonny banks of the Ottawa River, government officials from both Scotland and Canada gathered Monday during our sesquicentennial anniversary to celebrate 150 years of friendship between ou
- Ottawa-Gatineau’s economy is expected to create an average of 9,100 new jobs this year and next, the Conference Board said, a significant boost from the five-year annual average of 5,900. That growth…
- The 100-plus page document highlights the strengths of both cities’ talent pool, their tech sector and post-secondary institutions and also includes prospective sites as suggestions for where the…
- When you drop the name “Ottawa Salus” in the general community, you’re more likely to get blank stares and radio silence than nods of recognition and affirmation.
- Despite its own shares falling as much as 9%, Ottawa-area pot producer Canopy Growth praised the regulator's move.
- Trade talks will be extended into 2018, and the next negotiating round is being pushed back in a tacit admission that negotiators aren't going to meet their original deadline for a deal by year-end.
- The social enterprise co-founded by Carleton University student Babur Jahid aims to address one of Afghanistan’s biggest health-care crises by providing more affordable access to eye care in the…
- Meanwhile, Calian Group, Espial and the Ottawa 2017 Bureau are among the local companies and organizations receiving industry accolades.
- XPR founder Joelle Parenteau recently took up blogging.