Displaying 3891 - 3900 of 5689
- The recladding project is expected to start in the spring of 2019.
- Public sector executive has added disciplined routines to help the government keep up, such as weekly enterprise architecture reviews to set standards for the government and processes to ramp up…
- The real estate services firm calculated that businesses in Ottawa pay $28.52 in property taxes per $1,000 of a property’s assessed value. That’s down 0.4 per cent from last year.
- Even though it was Halloween, Shopify CEO Tobi Lütke was not spooked by a “short-selling troll” as he defended the firm against what he called “preposterous claims” during its quarterly earnings call…
- The Canadian economy hit reverse in August, its first monthly pullback since October last year.
- The new board is currently in conversations with its creditors to deal with the outstanding debt, which amounts to about $240,000.
- A new report says just five per cent of Canadian technology companies have a female founder and a similar fraction have a woman as CEO, figures which suggest the industry's gender diversity is…
- You.i TV co-founder Jason Flick’s passion for technology has put the Kanata-based software firm at the forefront of a television revolution.
- In this not-so-distant future, autonomous vehicles will need to communicate with smart infrastructure, and a connected home could call a plumber on its own if the basement pipes spring a leak.
- Spectrafy develops sensors that measure the sun’s spectrum and other atmospheric activity such as greenhouse gas emission levels and solar radiation.