Displaying 3891 - 3900 of 5366
- Shopify's CEO addresses claims from what he called a "short-selling troll" and other stories to watch in Canadian business this week.
- Monument was formally unveiled on Saturday.
- Evening honours three research scientists for their outstanding work.
- The annual Artinis benefit drew a sold-out crowd of 200 to the Shenkman Arts Centre in Orléans for music, entertainment, food, drinks and games.
- Former Ottawa 2017 event production manager eyes more arts and events.
- Canopy CEO Bruce Linton said the partnership marks the first major wine, beer and spirits producer to invest in legal cannabis and will lead to collaboration on cannabis-based drinks.
- Five up-and-coming startups will also have the chance to compete in a pitchfest for a $25,000 prize with more than $100,000 worth of in-kind professional services.
- There’s a talent shortage out there.
- The Royal Canadian Mint says a phoney gold bar sold to a jeweller by an Ottawa bank may have looked like the real thing, but was actually a counterfeit.
- WestJet Airlines Ltd. saw its third-quarter profit grow by about 20 per cent compared with a year ago as it increased capacity and traffic.