Displaying 3631 - 3640 of 4842
- Hard Rock is poised to take over operations of the Rideau Carleton Raceway later this month.
- Analysts widely anticipated a second rate hike in the coming months, but the timing of Wednesday's move came sooner than most had predicted.
- Properties are spending fewer and fewer days up for sale, while the average sale price in August was up 7.8 per cent year-over-year to $420,335.
- The Ottawa-based REIT is known for buying under-managed buildings in desirable locations and repositioning the properties, analysts say.
- Some of us understand things better when they're visualized rather than organized in charts and spreadsheets.
- A Confederation of Quality Professionals Working Toward an Inclusive and Sustainable Canada
- Land & Buildings Investment Management has urged the company to tap into its real estate holdings, including the Saks Fifth Avenue flagship store in New York alone estimated to be worth $3.7…
- Meanwhile, Canada's biggest banks are poised to benefit from Wednesday’s surprise interest rate hike.
- Tech firm currently has 26 full-time employees, up from 17 this time last year.
- Company's cutting-edge proposal-writing software earns company coveted spot in Silicon Valley’s 500 Startups accelerator