Displaying 3631 - 3640 of 4492
- Dr. Ian Stiell leads The Ottawa Hospital Emergency Medicine Research Group and is an active emergency room physician and clinical epidemiologist.
- If you're looking for a simple, no-hassle way for your staff to collaborate online, Igloo has a service you should know about.
- In Ottawa, the Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance says the “ill-conceived” legislation could end up hurting entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- Air Transat captain said he considered keeping passengers aboard the delayed aircraft to be the lesser of two evils.
- The city’s myriad of economic development organizations sometimes struggle to find a common agenda, Mischa Kaplan says – but getting all those groups on the same page could give the city a leg up in…
- The actual figure is likely much, much higher as most homeowners are not covered by so-called overland flood insurance.
- Former B.C. health minister joins Gatineau’s Hydropothecary as corporate social responsibility vice-president
- For business owners, it's three customers that wouldn’t have otherwise found their way to the bar that night. For customers, hey, it’s free nachos and a night out with friends.
- Motorists will be keeping an eye on gas prices as the U.S. Gulf Coast cleans up after Hurricane Harvey.
- Analysts say sale of construction firm will draw players across Europe, the U.S. and China looking to size up the company's – and Canada's – potential.