Displaying 3571 - 3580 of 3906
- On May 17th, Ottawa’s business and technology leaders will have an opportunity to meet some of Canada’s brightest young minds at the presentation of the first ever STEAM Horizon Awards at the Natio
- Murray led modern-day Senators to their first and only Stanley Cup Finals appearance in 2007 before being appointed the sixth general manager in team history.
- List of objectives include opening more access to government procurement, freeing up professional mobility, protecting Canadian rights to supply management and reform of the investor-state dispute…
- Kanata firm recently landed $5.5 million in funding.
- The property is within walking distance of the existing Billings Bridge Transitway station, which is slated to also become the endpoint of a new rapid transit corridor running along Baseline Road.
- Dymon, which currently has eight facilities, claims it controls 80 per cent of Ottawa's self-storage market.
- Three years ago, Jonathan Moneta merged his background in theatre and his interest in technology to launch MakeLab, which puts professional tech equipment into the hands of amateurs, for fun, inter
- Montreal-headquartered WSP is Ottawa’s largest engineering firm with some 400 local employees.
- Proposed legislation would raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour, require equal pay for part-time workers and expand personal emergency leave.
- 20 VIC oversees assets across the country, including four Ottawa properties: Carlingwood Shopping Centre, Billings Bridge Centre and Tower, and 2211 Riverside Dr.