Displaying 3431 - 3439 of 3439
- Cogeco Communications inked the biggest acquisition in its 60-year history on Monday with a $1.4-billion deal to buy the MetroCast cable systems and expand its U.S. presence.
- There were expectations that the Liberal government would finally start to unravel the problem with its new defence policy last month, which promised an extra $62 billion for the military over the…
- I think it’s fair to say that Ottawa is not exactly renowned for having a plethora of great companies.
- The busy year continued for Ottawa homebuilders in June as local developers posted double-digit increases in housing starts over last year, according to the Canada Mortgage and Housing Co
- New building would be designed to stand for centuries
- Four visiting academic and research chairs will come to Carleton University, including an entrepreneurship chair at the Sprott School of Business, as part of a $16-million, 25-year partne
- Dr. Ian Stiell leads The Ottawa Hospital Emergency Medicine Research Group and is an active emergency room physician and clinical epidemiologist.
- A federal court has awarded Dow Chemicals a $645-million payout in its intellectual property infringement case with Nova Chemicals, in what the Ottawa-based lawyers representing the firm
- Pure Yoga Ottawa nominated in the established entrepreneur category