Displaying 31 - 40 of 2958
- The final event in Mayor Jim Watson’s much-touted “hat trick” of marquee Canada 150 spectacles appears close to being a reality.
- A spacious new headquarters in Hintonburg is just one more sign of bigger and better things to come from Ottawa startup Signority in 2017, the firm’s new CEO says.
- The owners of Ottawa’s iconic Château Laurier are pushing ahead with their controversial expansion plans and recently filed a site plan application with the city that contains new details about the
- The unemployment rate in the National Capital Region hit its lowest level since September 2011 last month, driven in large part by a rapidly expanding federal government, Statistics Canada said Fri
- Investors in Ottawa-based patent licensing firm WiLAN (TSX:WIN) (NASDAQ:WILN) pushed the company’s shares up more than seven per cent on Thursday following a positive earnings “surprise.”
- An Ottawa startup has brought a new approach to public consultation in the city, using artificial intelligence tools to break down how residents feel about proposed developments.
- Less than a month after communications company Avaya filed for bankruptcy protection, local competitor Mitel has begun targeting its Kanata neighbour’s clients.
- BlackBerry (TSX:BB) is launching a new product this month to allow developers to add secure text, video and voice messaging into apps.
- The Calian Group (TSX:CGY) kicked off what was already guaranteed to be a historic year for the professional services firm with a record $68.7 million in first-quarter revenues, up six per cent ove
- Remember the last time you had to slam on the breaks at a succession of frustratingly ill-timed red lights? By Adam Kveton