Displaying 2871 - 2880 of 5385
- The federal government is turning to BluMetric Environmental in its efforts to remediate contaminated sites in Canada’s northern territories, locking down a four-year, $4.5-million contract with the…
- Having lived in both countries, I know Canada and Australia share many traits in common – strong historical ties to Great Britain, language, culture, high standards of living and vibrant
- The Ontario government is selling what it expects to be its final offering of shares in Hydro One, a move it says could raise more than $3 billion for the province.
- The federal government says a new research lab that aims to get the most of out the country's finite wireless spectrum will eventually help Canadians avoid more dropped calls, spotty rece
- The surge in new home construction showed no signs of slowing last month as Ottawa homebuilders continued to launch new projects at an accelerated pace, according to data from the Canada
- The Ontario government has approved 76 new grocery stores to sell beer and cider, including five new locations in Ottawa.
- “We are an innovation nation. We just don’t act like one,” says digital storyteller Melanie Coulson.
- The National Capital Commission released a new long-term vision for Ottawa-Gatineau on Tuesday, drawing praise from local business leaders for its potential to help attract tourists and s
- The Ottawa chapter of the Manning Innovation Awards released the 2017 award nominees to recognize outstanding Canadian innovations: Corey Ellis for his innovation The Growcer,
- A regulation requiring restaurants in Ontario to display calorie counts on menus is "overly simplistic," Freshii said Tuesday after inspectors were dispatched to ensure the company was co