Displaying 2871 - 2880 of 3705
- WestJet Airlines Ltd. (TSX:WJA) will launch a new discount carrier later this year in a bid to offer travellers a no-frills, low-cost option, the company said on Thursday.
- Union says the new laws are unfair and that the city acted in bad faith
- Fresh of a countrywide “Innovation Nation” tour, Microsoft Canada’s John Weigelt was feeling nostalgic for the early days of confederation.
- Kelly Santini LLP partner nominated in professional category
- In just its second year, a new degree offered through Carleton University’s Technology Innovation Management program is attracting significant interest, though its explosive growth may lead to tough…
- Statistics Canada says wholesale sales fell 0.2 per cent to $58.9 billion in February, led by lower sales in the personal and household goods and the food, beverage and tobacco subsectors.
- Softwood lumber duties, provinces submitting their annual budgets, and talks about a trade deal with China are all on the docket for this week.
- The Main Farmers’ Market will be moving back to its Main Street home after a two-year stint at the Museum of Nature.
- After years of preparation and planning, Ottawa is ready to host the world for Canada’s 150th birthday.
- Communications professionals nearly always start their creative process with the written word as a way to clarify and explain an issue or improve understanding. Just as valuable as the words, however…