Displaying 2871 - 2880 of 2974
- With boom phase over, Canada’s website domain name registry is banking on new products to help reverse recent trend of declining revenue growth.
- Adding an extra $2 to current downtown parking rates could help alleviate road congestion, according to a report commissioned by four city councillors.
- Increased collaboration. Higher productivity. Lower turnover.
- Almost exactly one year ago, we published an article asking the question, “Can Ottawa be an autonomous vehicle hub?” Today, with Ford’s announcement that it would be investing $337.9 million to build…
- Outgoing Carleton University president Roseann Runte has been appointed president and CEO of the Canada Foundation for Innovation, the institution said on Wednesday.
- Shopify is ostensibly an ecommerce platform provider, but that hasn’t stopped it from holding classes at its Ottawa headquarters or offering a business name generator, and it isn’t stopping the…
- University of Ottawa researcher known for growing ears on apples wants to hear 'audacious' ideas from community
- An Ottawa native with decades of executive experience at multinational technology companies has been hired to head up the city’s lead economic development agency.
- Ontario Finance Minister Charles Sousa is giving strong hints that the government's much-anticipated house affordability package will include measures targeting real estate speculators, o