Displaying 2871 - 2880 of 3070
- Impact Hub Ottawa is about to expand to a new location, and we're saying goodbye to our current coworking and community space on Bank St with one last Hub & Spoke!
- When John Westhaver watches some of his customers grimace while listening to a new song, he often thinks of brussel sprouts.
- Netflix is on the verge of surpassing 100 million global subscribers, a testament to how much the video streaming service has changed the entertainment landscape since its debut a decade
- Janice McDonald has just added another leadership role to her already impressive résumé.
- A new watersport attraction is coming to the Ottawa River.
- New Royal LePage survey finds Ottawa home prices up 5.6% in Q1
- WelchGroup Consulting president nominated in professional category
- A senior Bank of Canada official says while the country's poised to reap economic benefits from technological progress, it must also brace for potentially painful side effects like job losses and g
- Spa and event space CEO nominated in established entrepreneur category.
- Move comes as government relations firms say they’re adjusting to a new federal landscape – and new ways of doing business – as the Trudeau government settles into second year in power.