Displaying 61 - 70 of 4192
- Gatineau commuters are feeling frozen out, as the union’s work-to-rule pressure tactics lead to cancellations along bus lines of the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO).
- Protak Consulting, Acklands-Grainger, S.M.I. and Calian are among the local firms awarded federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements between Jan. 2 and 8.
- The federal government says it wants to animate one of the National Capital Region’s interprovincial crossings as part of the country’s 150th anniversary celebrations.
- There are hopes for a rebound in American tourism thanks to the 150th anniversary celebrations happening in Ottawa this year. By Adam Kveton
- The Lord Elgin Hotel has completed its multimillion-dollar renovations in time for what management hopes will be a record year in 2017.
- The rate of inflation in Canada’s capital accelerated last month, Statistics Canada reported Friday.
- Ottawa-based CannaRoyalty (CSE:CRZ) says it’s entered into an agreement with a syndica
- Iversoft Solutions has made its first-ever acquisition in the form of local gaming studio Jelly Smeared Games, but that’s just the start
- The second phase for Ottawa’s light rail transit has cleared another hurdle, with the NCC approving of the city’s construction plans on its lands in the west.