Displaying 4661 - 4670 of 4687
- This fun networking breakfast welcomes business and community leaders from across the region
- Your registration includes a complimentary cocktail, hors d’oeuvres, great networking and stunning panoramic views of the city at the Westin Ottawa’s Twenty Two
- Revenue totalled $21.7 million for the quarter ended Dec. 31, up from $9.8 million in the last three months of 2016.
- Female entrepreneurs surveyed in the report say access to capital to grow their businesses is limited, as they face direct and indirect sexism from investors as well as clients.
- OBJ and Ottawa Chamber of Commerce jointly hosting post-budget breakfast to analyze what the financial plan means for local businesses.
- One plus one (plus one) equals four, according to the local commerce developer
- Light-rail line now scheduled to open in November.
- Several local pot companies were signing significant deals that are expected to generate hundreds of jobs and collectively lead to millions of dollars in revenues.
- Panel discussion features new U.S. ambassador to Canada, Kelly Craft
- Some groups expect to see new measures in this month's federal budget to make procurement more inclusive for under-represented groups.