Displaying 31 - 40 of 4192
- Investors in Ottawa-based patent licensing firm WiLAN (TSX:WIN) (NASDAQ:WILN) pushed the company’s shares up more than seven per cent on Thursday following a positive earnings “surprise.”
- An Ottawa startup has brought a new approach to public consultation in the city, using artificial intelligence tools to break down how residents feel about proposed developments.
- Less than a month after communications company Avaya filed for bankruptcy protection, local competitor Mitel has begun targeting its Kanata neighbour’s clients.
- BlackBerry (TSX:BB) is launching a new product this month to allow developers to add secure text, video and voice messaging into apps.
- The Calian Group (TSX:CGY) kicked off what was already guaranteed to be a historic year for the professional services firm with a record $68.7 million in first-quarter revenues, up six per cent ove
- Remember the last time you had to slam on the breaks at a succession of frustratingly ill-timed red lights? By Adam Kveton
- Ottawa City Council has made its final choice for the new central library's location, approving the site at LeBreton flats, with one dissenting vote and one abstaining.
- The federal government will get back all of the money it has overpaid civil servants through its problem-plagued payroll system, the deputy minister in charge of overseeing the system vowed Wednesd
- Computer scientists believe that even the strongest data encryption of present-day computers won’t stand a chance against their quantum heirs.
- Ottawa’s population has increased faster than Canada as a whole over the last five years, but rapid growth in Alberta unseated the capital as the country’s fourth-largest metropolitan area, census