Former CEO Roger Woeller announced departure plans last year after helping to turn around water and wastewater treatment technology firm.
Under the deal, Fancy Boys will be dissolved and founder Martin Gomez will move to McMillan to oversee its digital user experience team.
As the cost to heat, cool and power a home in Ontario grows ever-higher, many homeowners are looking for ways to lower their utility bills.
- A roundup of local firms landing government work.
- SPONSOREDFollowing sudden closure of Everest College, Ottawa leasing and property manager got creative to attract and retain tenants
- Joint venture plans to spend $318 million over six years to expand the gambling facility.
Ross Video now employs about 650 people and has annual revenues approaching $200M
To navigate the complicated purchase, Clearford called upon the dedicated team of business lawyers at Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP/s.r.l.
- Fintech firm has processed $25M worth of transactions in the past year
- Ottawa Tourism forgoes Peace Tower for local entrepreneurs, artists in new videos
CANADA - WORLD
Hoping to implement an IP strategy rather than applying for patents ad hoc, Zighra reached out to Stratford Managers
Locally, Glebe businesses received the right to open on statutory holidays in 2016.
Loblaw's bread battle fallout, the start of the big banks' earnings season and Cineplex's ongoing fight against piracy are among the stories expected to make headlines in the days ahead.