Online government retailer will sell a variety of products, including dried flower, cannabis oil and cannabis seeds when pot becomes legal on Oct. 17.
Survey finds many salespeople lack even a basic grasp of how to answer burning questions from would-be buyers, such as how much an electric vehicle costs per year to operate, or how far it will go on…
Hydro Ottawa is giving its commercial customers a full picture of how their property is consuming power and offering solutions to help reduce their consumption.
Acquisition in late 2017 'instantly made the business profitable' and extended the Ottawa-based firm's reach into more than 2,400 locations.
- A roundup of the top federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to companies with a local presence.
- Alcohol giant, which also owns Corona and other brands, said this month it would invest in the Ottawa-area pot producer.
Most entrepreneurs have a story of how they came to be their own boss, and it’s usually filled with twists, turns, upsets and – eventually – victories.
CEO Tobi Lütke says the e-commerce giant will draw the line at items that cause harm
- This event will feature local entrepreneurs as guest speakers and an array of mediums for interaction and professional networking.
- Don't miss this fun-filled day on the greens! You will be privy to unique entertainment and networking, while playing one of the two exclusive 18-hole private courses, GreyHawk Golf Club.
- Entrepreneurs and city hall are teaming up to build a stronger business case for the music industry
- After less than a year in business, Thawrih has sold more than 600 products to customers across 18 countries.
CANADA - WORLD
This Summer’s 9th annual tournament, presented by Diamond Level Sponsor, GAL Power, was hosted July 10th at the renowned ClubLink Eagle Creek Golf Club in scenic Dunrobin, Ontario.
Restaurants are the latest link of the food chain taking notice that more consumers are turning to alternative protein because of high meat prices, as well as environmental, humanitarian and health…
The start of bank earnings season, new trade figures and an update on the number of employment insurance recipients are among the stories expected to be making headlines in the coming days.