San Francisco-based ride-hailing service Lyft has enlisted a big-name local entrepreneur in its drive to challenge Uber for supremacy in the Ottawa market
24th annual dinner features a special Inspiration Award in honour of the late Jonathan Pitre
The consortium of Toronto’s Diamond Schmitt Architect and Ottawa-based KWC Architects will tackle the $192.9-million project.
The Caring and Sharing Exchange’s Hamper Packing Day combines creative team-building activity with corporate giving
- Canopy Growth's operating expenses soared ahead of Canada's legalization of recreational pot, leading the green firm deeper into the red
- The Ottawa international airport terminal needs to be redesigned to accommodate an ever-increasing flow of travellers, according to a YOW spokesperson
- SPONSOREDHow to get an accurate picture of your short-listed candidates
A Kanata firm that develops technology that makes it cheaper and more energy-efficient for customers to store data in the cloud has landed $20 million in funding from the federal government
Lockheed Martin joins forces with Habitat for Humanity Greater Ottawa to bring together defence sector and construct a new family home.
- Join the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and special guests, including the Right Honourable Jean Chrétien, to celebrate the career of this distinguished Canadian.
- The Ottawa Real Estate Show broadcast a series of interviews from this year's Ottawa Real Estate Forum covering office vacancy rates, the industrial…
CANADA - WORLD
Canada Post rotating strikes have created a historic backlog of undelivered parcels
The Ontario government has released regulations that will guide the startup of private cannabis stores on April 1.
The cat's out of the box: Amazon has confirmed that it will split its much-anticipated second headquarters between New York City and Arlington, Virginia