Broccolini recently finalized its financing of the $200-million project, which will be led by a syndication between National Bank and Otéra Capital.
Survey finds many salespeople lack even a basic grasp of how to answer burning questions from would-be buyers, such as how much an electric vehicle costs per year to operate, or how far it will go on…
Acquisition in late 2017 'instantly made the business profitable' and extended the Ottawa-based firm's reach into more than 2,400 locations.
An aging population means an ever-growing number of area residents are spending time in one of the organization’s facilities.
- A roundup of the top federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to companies with a local presence.
- Alcohol giant, which also owns Corona and other brands, said this month it would invest in the Ottawa-area pot producer.
Martello will soon begin trading on the TSX-V under the symbol MTLO
CEO Tobi Lütke says the e-commerce giant will draw the line at items that cause harm
- This event will feature local entrepreneurs as guest speakers and an array of mediums for interaction and professional networking.
- Don't miss this fun-filled day on the greens! You will be privy to unique entertainment and networking, while playing one of the two exclusive 18-hole private courses, GreyHawk Golf Club.
- Entrepreneurs and city hall are teaming up to build a stronger business case for the music industry
- After less than a year in business, Thawrih has sold more than 600 products to customers across 18 countries.
CANADA - WORLD
Every year or two, Ottawa residents are treated to a feat of modern engineering as construction crews replace an aging bridge spanning the Queensway over the course of a single weekend.
Restaurants are the latest link of the food chain taking notice that more consumers are turning to alternative protein because of high meat prices, as well as environmental, humanitarian and health…
The start of bank earnings season, new trade figures and an update on the number of employment insurance recipients are among the stories expected to be making headlines in the coming days.