Perhaps the highest-profile exec in the country’s most-hyped industry, Canopy Growth boss Bruce Linton looks back on the failure that paved the way for his current success
Co-founder Matt Whitteker told Techopia Live he hasn’t felt drowned out by the new executives and board members who have joined the team amid the growth and equity financing
Licensed producers that made retail plays or acquisitions in the lead up to legalization may now be stuck when it comes to Ontario's private market
The Caring and Sharing Exchange’s Hamper Packing Day combines creative team-building activity with corporate giving
- The consortium of Toronto’s Diamond Schmitt Architect and Ottawa-based KWC Architects will tackle the $192.9-million project.
- Canopy Growth's operating expenses soared ahead of Canada's legalization of recreational pot, leading the green firm deeper into the red
- The Ottawa international airport terminal needs to be redesigned to accommodate an ever-increasing flow of travellers, according to a YOW spokesperson
Calian Group extended its streak of consecutive profitable quarters to 68 and managed to hit record annual revenues at the same time
A Kanata firm that develops technology that makes it cheaper and more energy-efficient for customers to store data in the cloud has landed $20 million in funding from the federal government
- Join the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and special guests, including the Right Honourable Jean Chrétien, to celebrate the career of this distinguished Canadian.
- The Ottawa Real Estate Show broadcast a series of interviews from this year's Ottawa Real Estate Forum covering office vacancy rates, the industrial…
CANADA - WORLD
Blackberry says Cylance is a pioneer in applying artificial intelligence, algorithmic science and machine learning to cybersecurity software
Canada Post rotating strikes have created a historic backlog of undelivered parcels
The Ontario government has released regulations that will guide the startup of private cannabis stores on April 1.