Hundreds of guests flock to see new exhibits and changes made to national museum
This is the third time in three years new departures have been added on the route.
Many homeowners and businesses want to lower their energy costs or go completely off the grid. On top of reducing your environmental impact, it’s also a great way to save money.
- More rideshare change appears to be on the way, as the city is preparing for Lyft to expand into Ottawa in the near future.
- The venture will create a new Canadian home base for Amsterdam-based Green House Brands and Organa while Canopy Growth has the right to purchase all…
- Hard Rock Casinos Ottawa has the green light for a 67 per cent increase in the number of gaming tables at the Rideau Carleton Raceway from 21 to 35.
Innovative service offerings allow Hydro Ottawa affiliate to optimize energy use for large-scale businesses and organizations.
The change orders include a pilot study for a permeable reactive barrier that can treat contaminated water.
- What’s real about the Internet of Things (IOT) and what’s hype? What security issues does this expanding world of IOT present?
The Gatineau Ottawa Agile Tour (GOAT) is the largest non-profit agile conference in the Canadian capital region.
- In this op-ed, Ottawa architect Toon Dreessen explains how the public sector can spark more innovative designs – while saving money – by rethinking…
- ‘Visionary’ behind Lansdowne’s revival forged his reputation in business as a trailblazing retail developer, but it’s his passions for football and…
CANADA - WORLD
Framework ensures builds and renos are energy efficient, eco-friendly, healthy and technologically enabled.
In an increasingly digital world, most Canadians still carry physical money in their wallets and favour cash payments, especially for smaller sums, according to a new report by Canada's central bank.
The 12,000 college professors, instructors, counsellors and librarians have been off the job since Oct. 15, leaving some 500,000 students out of class.