Sabra Ripley is the city's point person on all things music. It's her job to amplify the economic impact and other benefits of Ottawa's growing music scene.
A key incentive for Canada's largest airline is customer data that can be used to encourage more member spending, expert says
Produce grown inside the shipping container will be sold directly to the school's food supplier – allowing students to eat food grown by one of the University of Ottawa’s own startups.
Hydro Ottawa is giving its commercial customers a full picture of how their property is consuming power and offering solutions to help reduce their consumption.
- Online government retailer will sell a variety of products, including dried flower, cannabis oil and cannabis seeds when pot becomes legal on Oct. 17.
- A roundup of the top federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to companies with a local presence.
Acquisition in late 2017 'instantly made the business profitable' and extended the Ottawa-based firm's reach into more than 2,400 locations.
Martello will soon begin trading on the TSX-V under the symbol MTLO
- This event will feature local entrepreneurs as guest speakers and an array of mediums for interaction and professional networking.
- Don't miss this fun-filled day on the greens! You will be privy to unique entertainment and networking, while playing one of the two exclusive 18-hole private courses, GreyHawk Golf Club.
- Entrepreneurs and city hall are teaming up to build a stronger business case for the music industry
- After less than a year in business, Thawrih has sold more than 600 products to customers across 18 countries.
CANADA - WORLD
This Summer’s 9th annual tournament, presented by Diamond Level Sponsor, GAL Power, was hosted July 10th at the renowned ClubLink Eagle Creek Golf Club in scenic Dunrobin, Ontario.
Survey finds many salespeople lack even a basic grasp of how to answer burning questions from would-be buyers, such as how much an electric vehicle costs per year to operate, or how far it will go on…
Restaurants are the latest link of the food chain taking notice that more consumers are turning to alternative protein because of high meat prices, as well as environmental, humanitarian and health…